Friday, December 30, 2011

The first step of many...

Hello,

I am sure no one is reading this first post but here we go.

It is almost the last day of 2011. 
Halle-freaking-lujah

To anyone who knows me 2011 was far from an easy year.
I have had friends say "You have had the worst year ever" I prefer to describe it as an OK year with some amazingly spectacular shit moments.

the two lowlights
  • My Gorgeous and much loved daddy passing away from very fast acting liver cancer on the 21st Feb.
  • Finding out after 5.5 years my job is being made redundant in 6 months.
After all this needless to say surviving has been a main priority not weight loss. In the last few months I have put on about 10kgs. Which isn't a huge amount but when you take into account I am already about 30kg heavier than I should be, it is more than I can take now.

So I have decided that 2012 is going to be my year.

The Kick Start.
I signed up for the first round of Michelle Bridges 12week Body Transformation
I am excited, scared and ready to roll. 
This blog will be my way of venting, sharing my journey. 
Not only for my weight loss but all the life along with it. 

I am not quite ready to share a before photo with you yet, but i am definitely taking one. 

Wish me luck xx

Flickr Favourites 27/04

1 comment: